Dadstractions Podcast #2 – It’s A Small, Small World
This week on the podcast:
- How did Leonard and Brian celebrate Mother’s Day?
- Leonard asks, “How long should you wait to take your child to the movies?”
- Brian asks, “How despicable do you have to be to rent a disabled person in order to cut ahead in lines at Disney?”
- Who waits in line for “It’s A Small World After All?”
- Someone bought something through our Amazon banner!
- My Little Pony – Equestria Girls. Abomination?
- Letting your kids watch crappy kids shows (eg. Power Rangers)
- Leonard has some issues with Keurig
- Did Brian actually say “Harangue”?
(Here is the link to Leonard’s Tweet to Keurig, you know, in case you would like to retweet it or something…): https://twitter.com/LFChikarason/status/334446862524354560